Saturday, May 4, 2013

Project #13

For Project #16, my partner and I communicated through Google Docs since we were not supposed to meet in person. We created a document and discussed the day, place, and time we wanted to meet to film our final project. Once we had filmed the project, we also used Google Docs to share the video with each other before posting it to YouTube. Sharing the video through Google Docs made it easy for us both to edit the video at our homes. Marie edited half of the video, then shared it with me to edit the last half. Once I had edited my half, I shared it with her to see if she liked the film. I really enjoyed using Google Docs because it is very easy to share things with however many people you want. I will definitely use it in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment