Saturday, May 4, 2013

C4K Comments for April



Summary of C4K Post #1

My first C4K for April was to comment on Chloe's blog. She is in Mrs. Geldes fourth grade class. Her post was entitled Snow Day, and it was all about what she likes to do when she gets to play in the snow for a day. She talks about how her and her friend Zoe go sledding. They like having someone to push them down the hill on their sleds, yet their least favorite part is having to walk back up the hill.

Summary of C4K Comment #1

I told Chloe I really enjoyed reading her post since I have never experienced a snow day. Since living in South Mississippi means never having enough snow to sled, I've never had the opportunity to go sledding. She made it sound really fun, and I have added it to my list of things to do.

Summary of C4K Post #2

For my second C4K, I was assigned to comment of Paris's blog. It was obvious she has a real passion for horses. She writes about her day of horse riding she had with her friends. She also writes about all the other horses she saw and rode during her holiday vacation.

Summary of C4K Comment #2

I praised Paris for writing about something she was passionate about; it made reading her post more enjoyable. I told her I love horses and think they are beautiful creates although I have never rode them very much. However, maybe one day I will have one of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment