Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Summary of C4T Comments #2

blogging audience

Summary of C4T #1

My C4T was to comment on Larry Ferlazzo's blog. Mr. Ferlazzo's blog posts are full of useful websites pertaining to anything one can think of. For my first comment, I chose to comment on his post National Grammar Day Resources. This post was full of websites dedicated to grammar practice. There were sites that offered games, quizzes, audio feedback, and more.

Summary of my comment

I found this blog very useful. I haven't had grammar practice since I was in high school; therefore, this was a great refresher for me. I also found this list of sites beneficial for me as a future educator. I was very grateful for his resources.

Summary of C4T #2

My second comment was on Larry Ferlazzo's blogpost Easily Make Animations with Sketch Star. This site was full of games that allows kids to use painting to get practice with shapes, drawings, ect. It really seems like something young children will enjoy.

Summary of my comment

I played on Sketch Star for a little while and absolutely loved it. I told Mr. Ferlazzo I know so many young kids who will love this program, and I can't wait to share it with them. I thanked him for posting the link, and I plan on exploring the program more over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment